You are here
Health Care Resources for the Practitioner
- LA Medicaid Opioid Prescription Policy - See flyer from LA Dept of Health here.
- Zika Virus Information
- Syphilis and HIV in New Orleans Public Health Region - See document from DHH here.
- Joint SOP with LA Nursing Board
- ACOG Committee Opinion on Immersion in Water During Labor and Delivery
- Breast Cancer Treatment Alternatives Brochure - Free Download: Click Here - To purchase brochures from LSBME: Fill out this Order Form. - Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terminating the Physician Patient Relationship - Dismissing a patient from your medical practice or terminating an established physician-patient relationship in any setting is a process that requires detailed documentation and careful consideration for continuity of patient care. Please consult the following resources for more information on this topic:
- Closing a Medical Practice - Closing, leaving, or retiring from a medical practice is a process that requires careful consideration for the continuity of patient care and proper safeguarding of medical records. Please consult the following resources for more information on this topic:
Guidelines for Closing a Medical Practice – Louisiana State Medical Society
Code of Medical Ethics – Opinion 7.03 – American Medical Association
Legal Issues FAQ – Leaving a Practice – American Medical Association